I won two tickets to anywhere, and all the expenses are paid for... and i can go anywhere, and i can take anybody and i can go anywhere.
I won two tickets to go to Hawaii. I would take my mom because she is my best friend and she has always been here for me and she would probably do the same with me. Everything would be paid for and nothin to worry about...nobody to take care of and nobody to listen too. just me and my mom a girls trip!!! i would go to Hawaii because that is my moms dream vacation and since she does so much to me i would like to repay her for everythign she does for me and has done for me. me and mom are really close...we share everythign i dont keep nothing from her and she is the same way to me we talk about things that are on our minds. :)
Wednesday, February 3, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment