Hanna Scott February 24, 2010
1. Yes, I have learned a lot from this project…it has made me realize that cars are going to be expensive even though if they get good gas millage or if they don’t. They can come out with other cars but they are going to be just as expensive. But it would make me stop and realize before buying a car.
2. I don’t really have any suggestions for improvement on this project.
3. I wonder if people will really stop and think about thing before they are going to buy a car? And do they buy the car/truck/ suv because they like it or cause they need a big car? Do can they really afford it? Everybody that gets a brand new car doesn’t buy it…they basicailly lease it because they don’t have enough money.
4. No I have never blogged before. This is my first time this year but I like it. I like doing this. It’s a good exercise. And it keeps us from using paper which is good for the world! Go green!!!
Wednesday, February 24, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Very unique responses on these journals; keep thinking on things, however; there could be more to the Colbert quote than just laudatory remarks to the Olympians. Nice job, and thanks for the GoGreen blog project feedback!
ReplyDelete